Terms & Conditions
1. Your use of the Internet site thelocaldrop.com.au is subject to the Terms & Conditions of use. If you do not agree with any of the Terms & Conditions of use, do not access or otherwise use thelocaldrop.com.au. thelocaldrop.com.au is owned and operated by The Local Drop and is collectively referred to herein as “we,” “us,” or “our”. Your placing of an order on thelocaldrop.com.au or via The Local Drop or other use of the content on the thelocaldrop.com.au site shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of use.
2. The Local Drop does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By using this site you affirm that you are over the age of 18. By using this site you are acknowledging that the person receiving a shipment of wine is over the age of 18. The Local Drop supports the responsible service of alcohol. Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is against the law to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $7,000) and/or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700).
3. Any images used on the thelocaldrop.com.au site are for illustrative purposes only and although every effort is made to ensure accuracy, these images may not be representative and should not be used as references for a product’s packaging, vintage, type of closure and colour.
4. The copyright of all content (text and images) on this site belongs to The Local Drop under the copyright laws of Australia, unless otherwise attributed. The content on the thelocaldrop.com.au website may not be copied on to other websites or into other works or otherwise used without prior written permission from The Local Drop.
5. The Local Drop will endeavour to resolve any issues with regard to Refunds & Replacements with a 100% money back guarantee. In certain exceptional circumstances, we will reserve the right to not accept returns or offer refunds. This will be at our discretion. Freight charges may apply on returned items.
6. Errors & omissions on thelocaldrop.com.au are excepted. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time and / or refuse the sale of a product.
7. Deliveries & Conditions of Ordering
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA. Most deliveries occur much sooner than this. Call us for an approximate turnaround time. 0431 611 474
a) Persons ordering alcoholic beverages must be over 18 years of age.
b) Delivery fees are at a flat rate of $12.50 for all 6 packs and 12 packs of wine across Australia. Delivery fees for any 500 gram or 1kg bags of coffee are at a flat rate of $7.50 across Australia. When coffee is ordered with a 6 or 12 pack of wine you will only be charged $12.50 for delivery of all items.
c) Any deliveries requiring redelivery, or redirection from an address provided by yourself to a new address provided by the recipient, may incur an additional charge.
d) All attempts will be made to ship items in original packaging. There may be instances where packaging can be damaged in transit. This includes products that The Local Drop have received from suppliers. Minor label and/or packaging scuff is impossible to avoid in every instance, therefore we request that customers have realistic expectations in this regard. If you require a pristine example of the bottle and packaging please advise at the time of ordering and we will confirm the condition of the item(s) on hand and/or do our best to preferentially select the item(s). Alternatively, we recommend you visit the store to make your own selection.
e) The Local Drop reserve the right to request further information such as photo ID and credit card information for validation of age, identity and address for security purposes. Failure to comply with requests for further information may result in cancellation of the order in question.
f) The Local Drop cannot deliver to every country. Please do not assume we can deliver to your country before placing your order. Any international deliveries are subject to confirmation by The Local Drop.
8. Payment Methods: Automatic Membership Renewals and Membership Cancellation Policy.
The Local Drop accepts credit card payments only.
You agree to pay all fees charged to your account based on The Local Drop’s fees, charges, and billing terms in effect as shown on the payment page you first sign-up for a Membership to the Site. You are also responsible for paying any sales and use taxes and shipping and handling fees that may apply to your purchase of Products or Memberships based on the address that you provide as the shipping address when you register for a Membership and you authorise The Local Drop or the third party payment processing service provider that we engage to charge your credit card for any such taxes and fees. Any fees and charges for sales and use taxes and shipping and handling fees imposed also include GST where applicable. If your credit card cannot be charged for any reason The Local Drop reserves the right to either suspend or terminate these Terms of Service. All sales and payments will be in Australian Dollars.
The Local Drop will automatically renew your membership on each monthly anniversary date of the membership and, as authorised by You during the Membership signup process, will charge your credit card with the applicable Membership fee and any shipping and handling costs and sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on you Membership fee payments. Each Membership renewal period is for one month. You may cancel your Membership at any time by calling, or emailing us. If you have any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All memberships that are established from “monthly gifts”, promotions or competitions are recurring for a minimum of 12 months. Gifts, promotions and prizes are limited to one per person/membership.
The Local Drop requires a reasonable amount of time to process you Membership cancellation request.
For all orders above $5,000 a 20% deposit will be taken off the nominated credit card. The remaining amount will be debited no later than 7 days after all the wines have been sourced for the customer.
A Wine Club with Taste
Superior wines and first-class service.