Meet the Winemaker: A wine tasting event with Michael Hall
A rare opportunity to join Michael Hall and The Local Drop for a ‘slow wine’ tasting experience.
- WHEN: Wednesday July 11, 6pm
- WHERE: The Local Drop HQ
30 Victoria Street, Brunswick East
At this FREE EVENT you will taste 6 wines “Thoughtfully-produced wines, which provoke thought.”
Wines being showcased:
- 2016 Sang de Pigeon Adelaide Hills Blanc de Pigeon
- 2016 Michael Hall Barossa Valley Roussanne
- 2017 Sang de Pigeon Adelaide Hills Pinot Noir (new release)
- 2016 Sang de Pigeon Barossa Valley Shiraz (new release)
- 2015 Michael Hall Eden Valley Syrah, Flaxman’s Valley
- 2015 Michael Hall Barossa Valley Shiraz, Stone Well
To reserve your place please RSVP to Charlotte: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 903 885.
“Rather than moulding the fruit to a style, I’m interested in passively crafting the wine with as few material inputs as possible: Hand picking, maceration, wild yeasts, less contact,barrel maturation and no filtration. Allowing the season and site to show themselves. Slow wine.”